ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A BEARD STENCIL TO TRACE YOUR CONTOURS LIKE A PROFESSIONAL?
A beard stencil (which can also be called a beard liner), is an accessory used to draw outlines. When it comes to grooming your beard, if there's one mandatory step, it's shaving the neck, but especially the contours. Shaving your neck is quite simple, but drawing its outlines can sometimes be a bit complicated. Don't have one line lower than the other, whether its shape is different from one cheek to the other...
The solution? Thebeard stencil, will allow those who are not used to shaving their contours perfectly and without errors.
- A beard stencil
- Weight: 20g
- Colours: Green, Purple and White
- A part for combing the beard or hair
- Easy to use
- Trim your beard without flaws
- Allows you to keep a groomed beard
- Carve your contours without any effort
- It doesn't matter which razor you use
- Use for all beards
- Allows you to change styles
✅ WHY USE A BEARD STENCIL?
The beard stencil is used as a template, it allows you to shape the lines of the cheeks and the neck so that they are clean and symmetrical. Bearded men will have no difficulty handling this simple, practical and manageable little tool. All you need is a razor, of a mower or a shavette.
✅ HOW TO DRAW YOUR LINES WITH A BEARD STENCIL?
The beard stencil is easy to use. You just need to place it well and shave following the lines of the stencil. The stencil will allow you to sculpt a symmetrical beard easily.
The illustration below will help you better understand the use of the beard stencil:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device