JAPANESE KASHO HAIRDRESSING SCISSORS
DISCOVER THE JAPANESE KASHO HAIRDRESSING SCISSORS! THE PERFECT DUO FOR A QUICK CUT AND THINNING OF THE VOLUME OF YOUR HAIR.
Are you looking for a pair of Japanese scissors to cut your hair? Do you do hairdressing or do you like to cut the hair of those around you? This pair of scissors is made for you.
BLACK JAPANESE SCISSORS
- 1 cutting scissor
- 1 thickening chisel
- 1 pair of scissors: cut & thickener
- Material: Stainless steel
- Thickening chisel: 32 teeth
- Length: 17.5cm
- Blade Type: Japan 440c
- Hardness: 62 HRC
- Thinning rate (thinning): 25%
- 1 scissor for cutting hair: straight cut scissors (straight)
- 1 scissor to thicken the mass of hair quickly, 25%
- Their design: black chrome style
- Ergonomic design
- Razor-sharp scissor blades
✅ WHAT IS THE JAPANESE CHISEL USED FOR: CUTTING?
The so-called cutting scissor is the scissor par excellence for any self-respecting hairdresser. Very widely used to cut straight hair, it is mainly used to shorten the length of the hair. You can reduce your bangs, trim the ends and thin the mass.
✅ WHAT ARE THE REASONS TO USE THE JAPANESE SCISSOR: THICKENER?
Discover the essential reasons below:
- Thinning hair mass (volume)
- Getting started with the worked chisel
- Create a layered effect of your hair
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device