Lace Front Wig : Everything you need to know
Lace Front Wig
The Lace Frontal wig is a wig that sticks to the front. It is considered a hair technique that allows you to change your hairstyle, hair color but also textures.
So you can have a short or long lace frontal wig according to your desires.
What is a lace front wig ?
A Lace Frontal wig takes on the appearance of the scalp with lace also known as tulle span>. They are made of tulle or a silk base, flesh-colored or transparent to adapt to any skin color.
What are the materials of a Lace Front Wig?
There are two types of Lace Frontal Wig
- Lace Frontal Wig made on a tulle base
- Lace Frontal wig with a small silk middle part.
Standard sizes for a lace frontal wig are:
- 13 x 4 inches (33 x 10 cm),
- 13x6 (33x15cm)
Why choose a lace frontal wig?
The Lace Frontal Wig allows you to have an invisible pose!
It has the advantage of being less expensive than Full Lace Wigs because their lace only covers the front part of a face.
Its pose, which is frontal, allows you to multiply the hairstyles pulled back with ease. The reason women love the Lacefront wig so much is because it gives them a perfect look with the hairline created at the before.
Even more trendy, the lace front wig makes it easier to make baby hair! For this type of wig, even if you are a beginner, you can easily wear the lace frontal. And finally, it can last between 6 and 12 months with proper care.
What types of lace frontal wigs?
Have you decided to buy a lace front wig? You do not know what type of hair to choose? Discover the 3 types of hair you will find in the Lacewig Paris store!
- Natural Frontal Lace Wig (Malaysian, Brazilian hair, ..)
- Semi Natural Lace Front Wig
- Synthetic Lace Front Wig
Semi-natural lace front wig, what is it?
A semi-natural wig is a mix of synthetic hair and natural hair.
Innovative, it is a mix of natural fiber Remy hair and fibre synthetic (which can be heated) with an ultra-natural look. The 2 main advantages of a semi natural lace front wig, are the affordable price with a natural look!
In addition, it providesthe lightness and resistance of asynthetic wig. Mix wigs are lightweight. The colors are vibrant. Styling is easy.
Caring for a Semi Natural Lace Front Wig
You can use:
- hair dryers,
- curling or straightening irons
The maximum temperature is 150 degrees.
Care for your lace front wig
To have the most natural wig possible, you must of course maintain it well:
- Flatten the baby hair
- Defining the curls of your lace front wig
- Bleaching the tulle
For mixed-race and black skin, discoloration of the tulle is the essential step. This is such a delicate step, we advise you to do it with the help of a professional. Opt for a bleaching powder and a 20% oxidant to be sure to control the progress of the discoloration.
How is a lace frontal wig made?
- Lace Frontal wigs can be made of tulle, silk or a combination of both.
- The hair is then placed and sewn by hand into the socket of the lace, making it look more natural.
- The whole lace frontal wig is made of a thinner yet firm material that allows the hair to be sewn in, but gives enough flexibility that you don't have that stiff bulk at the top of your head.
- Lace Fronts require you to tie the lace to the your forehead area, which then allows for easier wear.