Do you want expert advice on the different beard styles? Looking to see images of men with different beard patterns to make up your mind?
SHORT BEARD STYLES
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR BEARD?
How to choose your beard? Three simple criteria to help you in your decision:
- the shape and features of your face
- your body hair
- your wishes
WHAT IS YOUR FACE SHAPE?
You look at yourself in the mirror every day and yet many men do not know the shape of their face. What type of form exists today in men?
- Oval face
- Round face
- Square face
- Triangle face
- Oblong face
Best solution if you are unsure about a beard style, determine which beard to choose according to the morphology of your face.
➱ DETERMINE YOUR FACE SHAPE
For that, here is a brief presentation of the types of faces, and how to determine yours:
- it's a long face, but rather slender. Note that the forehead and chin are much thinner than the cheeks.
- it's a face with strong cheeks. They are prominent in relation to the rest of the face and the jawline and chin are practically at the same level and form a rounded shape.
- the square face is the face whose jaws are square, which theoretically gives it a strict shape. The latter is also quite wide at the forehead.
- it's a face whose jaws are marked, but which becomes narrower and narrower as it rises towards the forehead
- the oblong is a sort of rectangle with rounded edges. This type of face is characterized by its length, but also a width of cheeks as important as those of the chin and the forehead.
➱ BEARD CUTWHICH SUITS OVAL FACE
- The herringbone mustache: A mustache that covers the entire upper lip
- Horseshoe Mustache: A mustache with long, downward-pointing sideburns
- The 3-day beard: A closely trimmed beard that simulates a 3-day beard
- The original mustache: A trimmed mustache that rests only on the upper lip
➱ BEARD CUTS WHICH SUITS ROUND FACE
- The beard in the shape of an anchor: Characterized by a pointed beard that follows the shape of the jaw, with a mustache
- The short, square beard: A rather short trimmed beard that reveals fine, well-trimmed sides
- The Van Dyke beard: Represented by a full goatee with a parted mustache
- The Baldo beard: A beard without sideburns with a trimmed and separated mustache
➱ BEARD CUT WHICH SUITS SQUARE FACE
- Goatee: A small beard that covers the chin
- The goatee: A small beard elongated on the chin
- The goatee: A goatee on the chin and a mustache that form a circle
- The royal beard: A mustache anchored by a goatee
➱ BEARD CUT WHICH SUITS TRIANGLE FACE
- The full beard: Represented by a small vertical line of hair on the chin
- The collar beard: Characterized by a beard without a mustache that encircles the chin
- The Gunslinger Beard and Mustache: Characterized by flared sideburns and a horseshoe mustache
➱ BEARDS WHICH SUITS OBLONG FACE
It is a mixture of a rectangle and oval shape. The features are rounded, but the cheekbones remain wide and angular. The face has a rather elongated shape. Opt for beards trimmed short, but which bring the necessary volume to highlight your jawline.
Goats, full beards, 3-day beards or any shape of mustache may also be suitable.
Avoid: beards or mustaches that are too long so as not to reinforce the elongated face.
MEN'S SHORT BEARD
MEN'S LONG BEARD