Beard without Mustache
BEARD WITHOUT MUSTACHE
Wearing a beard without a mustache may sound like a mistake to some. However, it is a possible style provided you do not make mistakes. Don't worry Lace Wig Paris tells you everything.
BEARD WITHOUT MUSTACHE
The different reasons that lead a man to wear a beard without a mustache:
- Some men want to have a beard without a mustache because they don't like and don't find the mustache attractive. Especially if the space between the nose and the upper is very wide.
- Others don't want to maintain their mustache, so they shave it completely.
- Many men don't wear a mustache with a beard, but that doesn't have to be a choice.
- Some men have very little hair or none at all. Indeed, it may be that he has holes that do not give a nice mustache or that the mustache is not thick enough.
BEARD STYLE WITHOUT MUSTACHE
If you want to have a beard without a mustache, know that there are different styles that will allow you to wear it without any problem.
This is the most famous beard style without mustache. It's a kind of beard line that will join the two ears through the bottom of the face. This style of beard without mustache is perfect for younger people who do not yet have a full beard. A beard style that needs to be done perfectly.
Here is another style of beard without mustache which also has quite a lot of popularity, it is the goat beard (in other words, the goatee. This beard without mustache is perfect for people a little older, who want to have a beard without having to maintain it.
NO BEARD OR MUSTACHE
It is strongly advised not to have a 3-day beard without a mustache! This will completely destroy the consistency of the face and only highlight the space between your nose and your upper lip.
HOW TO SHAVE YOUR MUSTACHE PROPERLY
If one day you decide to shave your mustache, the ideal is that you do not have the top of the upper lip red and irritated< /strong>. To avoid this, many products are recommended to you:
- Use shaving cream or shaving gel for a closer shave thanks to its transparency.
- Accompany one or the other with a shaving oil (if you have sensitive skin).
- Don't forget to use aftershave care to protect your skin.
SHAVE YOUR MUSTACHE
- you can choose a standard rasoir
- un Safety Razor, very precise, which will eliminate any risk of overflow on your beard.
- le Straight Cutter isn't bad either (provided you know how to handle it).