SHAVETTE BARBER RAZOR
Are you looking for a professional quality shavette? Are you a barber, hairdresser or someone who wants to outline hair?
Here is the Shavette Barber Razor! Very clean contour tracing, guaranteed! Barber shop hairdressers use this shaving accessory. The shavette is used with disposable blades like a safety razor. These blades are precise and sharp.
RAZOR BARBIER SHAVETTE
- 1 Shavette barber razor - barber blade
- Shaving accessory
- Shavette to shave the beard, mustache, eyebrows and part of the body for barber or for personal use
- Made of stainless steel
- Folding design
- Save more storage space
- An ideal shaving tool
- The blades are replaceable, practical and hygienic
- Humanized handle with anti-slip design
- Short cut: sits gently on the skin
SHAVETTE BARBER RAZOR
A luxurious and understated style, simply trim your beard. Maintain your barber blade so that its precision is not damaged.
It doesn't take up space, it's precise for men's haircut contours, barbers and people who like to take care of their hair love this shaving accessory. It cuts as short as safety razors.
SHAVETTE RAZOR BLADE
HOW TO MAINTAIN THE BLADE
The blade of your shavette should be changed regularly. It is very thin, micro cracks favor cuts. Bacteria love this type of material. We advise you to change the blade each time you shave!
- Wipe the razor blade routinely
- Lubricate and dry the blade razor every end of the day
- Store the equipment properly, to avoid scratches and the environment.
HOW TO PUT ON BARBER RAZOR BLADES
- Open the metal part and separate your razor in two
- Reinsert a new refill to your shavette
- Remove the new blade from its packaging
- Break the razor blade in half (be careful, be careful)
- Place on the razor in the place provided for this purpose. Reliefs are present to indicate the positioning
- Close the shavette and check that the blade is properly seated to avoid the risk of injury. 1 millimeter not to exceed.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device