The straight razor also called "sabre" or "straight razor", is the traditional shaving tool par excellence. It is one of the favorite tools of professional barbers. On the one hand, reliable, extremely precise and hygienic. The straight razor is very effective in the details, especially the outlines of the beard.
Shaving is a morning chore you could do without. Turn this stage of the day into a moment of pleasure by using the straight razor. It is a unique, traditional and quality accessory that will change your vision of shaving.
STRAIGHT CUT RAZOR
- A straight razor
- Size: 19*7.6*3.1cm
- Colours: Black + Metal
- Establish a shaving ritual
- Perfect for getting soft skin
- Less aggressive for the skin
- Allows for better results
- Shaving the traditional way is very elegant
MEN'S CROPPED CUT
CARE OF STRAIGHT CUT IN 4 STEPS
- Rinsing the straight razor: At the end of the shave, dip your straight razor in hot water.
- Drying the straight razor: Dry the blade with a soft cloth. The Lace Wig Paris tip: A quick blow of the hair dryer helps to remove the drops of water stuck between flushes!
- The storage of the straight razor: To avoid any oxidation, place your straight razor in a dry place and on a stand to avoid the risk of it falling .
- Lubricating the blade: Protect the blade by feeding it along its entire length with oil (olive or sweet almond oil) or petroleum jelly. Greasing the blade will wrap it in a protective veil, essential if you go several days without shaving.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device